If you are currently working as a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer and looking for your chance to take on a senior opportunity, then please read on.
Our client is looking for an Senior/Principal Engineer to join their roads and infrastructure team working on major infrastructure and highway projects throughout the UK.
* Produce detailed designs for major road projects
* Manage other members of the design
* Work closely with key clients & local authorities
* Attend design and site progress meetings
* You must be Chartered or Incorporated with a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* Have a minimum of 3 years post chartership experience
* Extensive experience in Trunk Road and Major Infrastructure projects
* Comfortably oversee the design output of your team
* Confidence to liaise with clients, third parties and local authority representatives
Joining as a Principal Civil Engineer you can expect: £50,000 to £60,000, company car/ car allowance, pension, company phone, healthcare, paid professional subscriptions and more.