If you are currently working as a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer and looking for your chance to take on a senior opportunity, then please read on.
Our client is looking for an Senior/Principal Engineer to join their roads and infrastructure team working on major infrastructure and highway projects throughout the UK.
- Produce detailed designs for major road projects
- Manage other members of the design
- Work closely with key clients & local authorities
- Attend design and site progress meetings
What you need to succeed
- Chartered or Incorporated with a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years post chartership experience
- Extensive experience in Trunk Road and Major Infrastructure projects
- Ability to comfortably oversee the design output of your team
- Confidence to liaise with clients, third parties and local authority representatives
What’s on offer
£50,000 to £60,000, company car/ car allowance, pension, company phone, healthcare, paid professional subscriptions and more.