We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented Senior Engineer for our clients Redhill office, with experience in the highways sector to be part of this established and experienced team working on exciting highway projects.
- Undertaking services within an engineering environment which may include (but not limited to); scheme investigation, site inspections, data collection and analysis, works/construction inspections, and supervision to progress scheme design, development, and construction.
- Developing highway designs in accordance with the DMRB using AutoCAD or Civils 3D.
- Production of technical reports as required.
- Management of work packages with scope to move up to managing small schemes.
- Client liaison as necessary to deliver the schemes/projects.
- Mentoring and supervising the output of junior staff.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Experience of highways design using Civils 3D or similar.
- Seeking increasing level of responsibility.
- Willing to work towards incorporated or chartered engineer status.
- Civil Engineering degree.
- Capable of working to tight project timescales, work comfortably under pressure and have an open and honest approach.
- Proficient in use of standard office software.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer…
- Competitive salary and benefits package with annual salary reviews.
- 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Fantastic training and development culture.
- Access to mentoring support from industry experts.
- Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects.
- ICE Training Agreement.
- Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities.
- Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates.
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us.
We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.