If you are looking for a role that will see you heading up the office in the next 5 years – this is the one for you.
Our client is a well-respected multi-disciplinary design consultancy who due to a healthy order book are looking to expand their team.
You will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: This firm covers a wide range of building structures including retail, multi-storey car parks, residential including refurbishments, high-end new builds and alterations to listed buildings, plus more.
They design in all materials including steel frame, concrete, timber and glass.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Structural Design Engineer
• Chartered Structural Engineer
• Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously
• Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer
• Must have an excellent understanding of building structures
• Good client liaison and business development skills
• Able to manage and lead a team
This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.