We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transport Planner to join our clients expanding Exeter office. You’ll need to assist with both project delivery, and with client and team management activities within the office.
Day to day tasks…
• Manage client relationships to ensure the securing of work and negotiate fee proposals.
• Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions.
• Maintain continuous professional development.
• Provide guidance on quality matters and technical issues.
• Plan and carry out marketing activities to agreed budgets.
• Take personal responsibility for ensuring the profitability of designated projects.
• Continue to update personal knowledge or relevant technical, legal and policy changes.
• Manage and develop colleagues within the project team.
What need to succeed…
• Relevant degree (or higher) level qualification and membership of a relevant professional body (MCIHT or similar).
• Demonstrable experience at a comparable level within transport planning in a consultancy or similar commercial environment.
• Strong software modelling capabilities on relevant software packages: ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG/TRANSYT.