Our Exeter based Client is looking for a high calibre and enthusiastic Revit Technician to join their busy office-based design team working on new large-scale mixed-use developments, covering a variety of sectors, including Education, Commercial, Retail, Leisure and Health projects.
The Revit Technician role will be to produce 3D MEP coordinated Models and drawings up to construction level for a variety of projects from small surveys, feasibilities to large scale housing, education and commercial projects and will be able to assist engineers attending project coordination meetings with the design team and client.
The role is suited to a candidate who is an ambitious self-motivated team player. The ideal candidate will be someone who can produce models and drawings using engineer’s red pen mark-ups or design and draw from an engineer’s brief.
What you need to succeed
- Extensive experience using Revit MEP with proven experience, a minimum of 3 years is required.
- Good knowledge of building MEP services.
- An understanding of BIM is desirable although not essential.
- Competent setting up MEP models with appropriate sheets and worksheets.
- Able to amend and produce revit families for the in-house library.
- To assist in the production of 2D end sheets and schematic drawings.
- Strong design coordination skills not only within MEP services, but architectural and structural services. Competent in clash detection preferred.
- Good commercial awareness
- Experience and knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Knowledge of: CIBSE Guides, CDM Regulations, British Standards
- Computer Skills: Excel/Word, Autocad, REVIT, Navis Works