We have fantastic opportunity for a Senior Acoustician who is looking to rapidly progress into a Principal role.
Our client is an award-winning multi-disciplinary civil engineering consultancy with offices based across the UK.
They are hiring for a Senior Acoustic Consultant to join the team in London & assist with managing Junior Consultants.
- Minimum of 5 years consultancy experience; with demonstrable experience of managing team and projects.
- Educated to MSc/BSc level in Acoustics or another relevant discipline.
- IOA Membership is advantageous.
- Prepare acoustic assessment reports for residential/commercial schemes
- Strong emphasis on building acoustics and preparation of detailed assessments
- Scoping and pricing assessments
- Liaising with clients and team members across a multi-disciplinary team
- Project management
- Undertake noise mapping / modelling (CadnaA)
- Specification of mitigation measures
- Preparation of information to address noise pertinent planning conditions
- Assist with the development and growth of the noise team