Our client is a leading privately-owned multi-award-winning Energy Consultancy and Building Services Design Consultancy with offices in Reading, London, Bristol and Tonbridge. Set up in 2008 to provide energy consultancy and low carbon building design solution services in response to the European Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), they offered a combined solution in Energy Compliance, Sustainable Building Design, Energy efficiency products and energy procurement solutions. Since inception they have won 23 industry awards and recognized by Goldman Sachs as one of the leading SME fast growth companies of 2015.
They are growing quickly with ambitious growth plans and require a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join their expanding team. You must naturally be a self-starter and good communicator. You must adopt a technically compliant and commercial attitude to projects with a strong focus on client relationship.
They offer specialist services across the education/retail/commercial/residential/ industrial sectors. As you progress in this role, additional services/training will be offered to further your qualifications.
They are looking for someone with a passion for sustainability and the desire to learn. You will have a good grounding in sustainable building design and energy policy/legislation to drive the company’s growth plans. Their is the potential for you to develop your career further within this interesting and unique organisation.
- Energy Strategy Reports
- Overheating Analysis
What you need to succeed
- Engineering or Environmental Degree qualified
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience of managing and training a team
- Good understanding of reading architectural drawings
- Good understanding of Planning policies and industry best practice guidelines
What’s on offer
- Market competitive salary, bonus and pension
- Dynamic and fast-paced but talent nurturing environment
- A structured CPD programme 1-2 per month
- Full training and support for professional memberships
- Food and coffee is our fuel; We have Foodie Thursdays every month, free company fruit-bowl and are coffee snobs
- Company expensed staff social events, Bi-annual company review days and dress down Fridays