Our client is growing quickly with ambitious growth plans and require a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join their expanding team. You must naturally be a self-starter and good communicator. You must adopt a technically compliant and commercial attitude to projects with a strong focus on client relationship.
They offer specialist services across the education/retail/commercial/residential/ industrial sectors. As you progress in this role, additional services/training will be offered to further your qualifications.
They are looking for someone with a passion for sustainability and the desire to learn. You will have a good grounding in sustainable building design and energy policy/legislation to drive the company’s growth plans. Their is the potential for you to develop your career further within this interesting and unique organisation.
- Energy Strategy Reports
- Overheating Analysis
What you need to succeed:
- Engineering or Environmental Degree qualified
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience of managing and training a team
- Good understanding of reading architectural drawings
- Good understanding of Planning policies and industry best practice guidelines
What’s on offer:
- Market competitive salary, bonus and pension
- Dynamic and fast-paced but talent nurturing environment
- A structured CPD programme 1-2 per month
- Full training and support for professional memberships
- Food and coffee is our fuel; We have Foodie Thursdays every month, free company fruit-bowl and are coffee snobs
- Company expensed staff social events, Bi-annual company review days and dress down Fridays