An award winning design consultancy with a history of delivering exceptional civil and structural engineering, and a rapidly expanding workload.
- Working on a range of infrastructure schemes of varying sizes from inception to completion.
- Working from home with occasional office visits to the office required.
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer,
- Strong background in roads & drainage design
- Strong skills with Civils 3D &/or MicroDrainage (WinDes) & AutoCAD for drafting design solutions,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- An ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone,
- An ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports.