Opportunity for a Infrastructure / Civil Engineer with a minimum of 4 years working experience to join a Nottingham based Consultancy.
As a company they are a Civil Engineering Design specialist currently involved in projects spanning across Residential Developments, Public Realm, Commercial and Education.
The main focus of the role will be to Produce 3D engineering drawings and Digital Engineering support for the Senior Engineers to aid with competitive tenders across Construction, Rail and Highway Projects using Civils 3D.
- Production of Civil Engineering packages for private development projects from initial concept through to completion
- Production of flood risk assessments, Drainage strategies and calculations Representing the company at external meetings with clients, contractors, and fellow professionals
- Mentoring project teams from internal and external resources
What you need to succeed
- Post-graduate experience in a similar role, ideally within a private practice working on predominantly private developments
- Experience in drainage layout and modelling (foul and surface water) and private roadway design
- Demonstrable experience of using Micro Drainage, AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Understanding of section 38, 278 (Highways Act) and section 104, 106
The company have a healthy order book and can provide a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression.