Our client is a multi multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy providing structural and civil engineering, planning, design, and consulting services.
The selected candidate will be involved in the design of challenging projects within water and wastewater, working as part of an experienced and motivated team, managing the preparation of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop technical and management skills, with excellent long-term potential to advance your career in a nurturing and collaborative environment.
- Help and drive design activities for a number of high-value, Wastewater Treatment Projects.
- Work effectively alongside the in-house contracting partners to produce innovative, compliant and cost-effective design solutions.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines and support services, meeting the quality, financial and programme requirements of the project delivery team.
- Produce outline and detailed design such as: technical drawings, site surveys, commercial reports and design specifications.
- Mentor and support the technical development of team members.
- Awareness of BIM Standards such as BS1192, PAS1192 and ISO19650.
- Promoting BIM and digital delivery best practice.
What you need to succeed
- Degree Level in Civil Engineering or other science based subject.
- UK Water/Wastewater Civil design experience.
- Experience in preparing feasibility, outline and detailed designs for water and wastewater treatment projects.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills.
- Be able to work well in teams and provide effective direction to all members of the team