Our client is an international, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Northamptonshire office.
They are ideally looking for someone CEng Chartered (or working towards) with solid experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS and pavement designs.
You should also have a proven record managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard and ideally also be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Micro Drainage and/or Civil 3D software.
- BEng Civil Engineering degree
- CEng Chartered or working towards
- Experience managing projects
- Experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS and pavement designs
- Strong IT skills including AutoCAD, Micro Drainage and Civil 3D software
- Excellent management and communications skills
- £40,000 – £55,000 salary
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Company pensions scheme
- 25 days annual leave