Our client is a forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide a broad range of civil engineering design with projects from small housing schemes to multi-storey projects with build costs in excess of £100m.
They are looking for an experienced Civil engineer who has at least 5 years’ consultancy experience to join their close knit team in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
The successful civil engineer will work on projects in the following sectors: Residential, Education and healthcare, commercial, retail and industrial, historic buildings and leisure.
What you need to succeed
- Relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer status (MICE),
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Previous experience of Highways and Drainage in either a UK consultancy or local authority environment,
- Knowledge of relevant adoption procedures (S38 & S278 and S104).
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of design projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role.