We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a prestigious consultancy in Central London, where you will be working on a range of Residential, Industrial and Infrastructure schemes.
- Supporting the Associate Director in the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Managing change, as the client may change their mind about the design, and ensuring relevant parties are notified of changes in the project.
- Compiling and reviewing project drawings.
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing projects.
- Using Civils 3D to assess earthworks volumes, horizontal and vertical road alignments
- Liaising with Local Authorities with regards to highway works.
- Liaising with Statutory Undertakers with regards to applications for connects to existing below ground services including foul and storm water drainage.
A background in Section 278/Transport, Drainage/Flood Risk or Development Infrastructure will be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join an ambitious growing, engineering consultancy located in Central London or outskirts (initially remote).
A competitive salary is on offer, alongside an excellent opportunity for growth.