We are currently recruiting for highly reputable multi-disciplinary engineering practice who are looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer with a minimum of 6 years’ experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of technically challenging and varied infrastructure projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Projects: The role will initially be working on projects in the commercial, residential, student accommodation and many more sectors.
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near Chartered engineer
- Minimum of 6 years’ post-graduation industry experience
- Experience of PDS, Microdrainage and AutoCAD (Civils 3D preferable)
- Knowledge and experience of the application of the CDM Regulations
- Ability to plan and manage personal and team effectiveness
- Motivated individual with a positive approach to work