Are you looking for a new challenge that will develop your design and management skills in a wide variety of projects? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer within our dynamic civil and structural engineering team.
Your reward is focused on your total wellbeing, with a package to support all aspects of life. In addition to your salary, you can expect:
• A healthy holiday balance of 25 days, plus bank holidays & the ability to buy / sell
• 3 days a year to give your time to others, volunteering for great causes
An inclusive wellbeing offer:
Financial – Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, Income Protection, Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme, flexible choice of Critical Illness Insurance
• Mental – Mental Health First Aiders
• Flexible / Hybrid Working
• Career development
This role will offer you the opportunity to develop your design and project coordination skills, as well as working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and what it takes to deliver outstanding projects across the UK.
What’s in it for you?
• Growth which fuels ideas and opportunity for all
• Purposeful and meaningful work
• Continual development and mentoring
• Empowerment, inclusivity, and respect
• Happiness and enjoyment
• Production of Civil Engineering work packages relating to medium to large predominantly private development projects from initial concept through to completion.
• Production of flood risk assessments (FRAs), Drainage strategies and calculations for planning and other statutory consents.
• Working closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
• Representing the company at external meetings with clients, contractors, and fellow professionals
• Be responsible for delivering work to a fee and to timescales agreed with a Project Manager
• Prepare client / project proposals.
• Agree design philosophy / design fundamentals.