Our client is an award-winning consultancy who are on the hunt for a motivated Senior Civil Engineer.
Being based in their Bristol office, you will be working on a range of different exciting projects ranging from Leisure, Industrial, International and Commercial etc.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days.
- Health cash plan – assistance with the cost of everyday health and wellbeing including dental and optical.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program – access to 24/7 support and advice on legal and wellbeing matters.
- ‘Day off for good causes’ – a day to support a charity close to your heart.
- To represent the company to existing and prospective clients.
- Assist Director and Associate Director in establishing new business with new and existing clients.
- Collection, preparation, and compilation of bids and fee proposals for Bristol office.
- Allocation of civil staff resources within Bristol office to projects.
- Training and direction of Bristol Civil staff.
- Mentoring junior colleagues within the Civil team.
- Implementing company policy.
- Implementing Bristol marketing strategy in association with the Associate Director/ Director – Business Development.
- Implement Health and Safety policies and procedures on projects and oversee team’s compliance.
- Participate in Workplace Health and Safety committee if, and when, required.
About Strata Consulting
At Strata, we are a recruitment consultancy working in the engineering and construction industry, in placement of permanent and contract vacancies.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e., job roles, location, salary to us. We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.