Our client is looking for a dynamic self-starter to lead their civils department. As a 20 strong structural engineering practice, they have an in-house civils department to support the drainage on their current projects, as well as develop ad hoc civils work.
Required Experience/ Skills
- Expert knowledge of drainage design and SUDS for structural led developments, s104, s278 etc with the ability to independently design these schemes.
- Minimum 5 years UK based experience
- Ability to prepare technical specifications and Building Control submissions.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to represent the Company at client meetings, and interact with other members of the design team, in house.
- Proven ability to plan, delegate and manage workloads, staff etc
- Ability to work independently.