We are working on behalf of our client, a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking for an ambitious Senior Civil Engineer to join their expanding team in Norwich.
The Senior Civil Engineer will work across several sectors, with projects ranging from commercial, retail, education and healthcare as well as heritage and conservation on a major scale.
What you need to Succeed
- BEng/BSc degree in Civil or Environmental Engineer and be Chartered or near Chartered (CEng).
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Micro Drainage software.
- Experience in section agreements including S278, S38, S104 and S106.
- Sound experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS, pavement designs, managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard.
- Site Development works and Residential Scheme Developments.
- Proven management skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.