Our client is a high-profile global engineering firm, whose projects range in value up to multi million pounds and vary from sustainable schemes to major commercial developments.
They have an opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a growing team in their busy office in Kent. You will be joining a fantastic employer, one that places staff development and welfare in extremely high regard.
Your new role will give you the opportunity to utilise your experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design, as well as your skills in Microdrainage and either Civil 3D or PDS.
You will also have the opportunity to expand on your project management skills, as well as your working knowledge of Section 38 and 278 agreements.
You will enjoy working on some major high profile frameworks as well as bespoke and one-off builds for the likes of Audi and John Lewis, as well as many other retail clients in addition to public sector schemes up to around £50m in value.
Required Skills/ Experience:
• Degree in civil engineering,
• ICE Chartered Engineer preferred or working towards this in the near future (assistance provided to achieve this)
• Experience in S38, S104, S278 works and road, drainage and external works designs,
• Experience to include Microdrainage Windes and/or Civils3D 2020,
• Experience in undertaking SUD’s designs and Flood Risk Assessments would be preferred.