We are currently looking for a Senior Drainage Engineer to join our clients Water and Environmental Team based at our office in Thatcham. You will join a vibrant team and work on major prestigious projects within the Thames Valley and across the South of the UK.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Working towards chartered status of either ICE or CIWEM.
• Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of current technical standards and guidance.
• Able to undertake Flood Risk Assessments and demonstrate a thorough understanding of current assessment techniques.
• Able to demonstrate proficiency with the design and specification of sustainable drainage systems to current design standards.
• Able to demonstrate a proficiency with the design and specification of both adoptable and private sewerage pumping stations.
• Able to contribute towards the preparation and submission of Section 104 and 106 agreements.
• Experience of the preparation and submission of Section 98 and Section 185 applications.
• Have experience of the preparation of evidence for planning appeals and public enquiries.
• Produce technical reports efficiently and accurately.
• Able to demonstrate proficiency with the assessment, design and specification of highway, surface, and foul water drainage systems for residential and commercial development proposals.