Strata are currently working with a SME ambitious and dynamic design consultancy. The role will be working primarily in the development planning sector. The consultancy has offices across the UK, they provide a range of transport planning, traffic engineering and infrastructure design services to support development proposals.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the provision of Flood Risk Assessments, drainage strategies and design, and the ability to lead, manage and deliver a wide range of projects in flood risk and drainage. The role will also involve designing and winning work in flood risk and drainage sectors.
• Flood risk management experience, including the use of WinDES/Micro Drainage software suite plus technically leading and managing projects
• Preparation of Outline Drainage Strategies
• Client Facing, proposal writing and report reviewing/approval experience
• Surface water and foul drainage design experience
• Sustainable drainage (SuDS) design experience