Our client is looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer (preferably Chartered), who will be based in their Nottingham office to provide excellent designs and service to clients.
Our client has a strong team that they are looking to expand due to a higher work load.
What you need to succeed…
- Chartered (or near Chartered) in a relevant discipline (ideally ICE)
- Civil engineering degree with a post graduate qualification in a geotechnically or engineering geology related subject from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrable experience predominantly in large scale infrastructure projects, for a range of clients in various construction market sectors
- “Hands on” geotechnical designer.
- Detailed design experience in structures, earthworks, soil and rock slope engineering, ground improvement.
- Strong knowledge of geotechnical and engineering geological processes and design, with a particular emphasis on data interpretation, design & analysis, construction, and advanced numerical modelling
- Ground investigation experience including design, preparation of tender documents, supervision, interpretation.
- Experience at Assignment Manager and Designer level with a proven record of managing and delivering assignments to programme and budget.
- Understanding of the standard basic engineering work planning, scheduling, and cost estimating
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Employer pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Tax efficient / Financial assistance to assist you with purchasing/hiring a bicycle, technology, or travel season tickets.
- Save as you shop – access to some of the UK’s biggest high street names.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days.
- Health cash plan – assistance with the cost of everyday health and wellbeing including dental and
- Personal accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – access to 24/7 support and advice on legal and wellbeing matters
- ‘Day off for good causes’ – a day to support a charity close to your heart.
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us.
We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.