We are currently looking for a Senior Highways Engineer to join our clients” Engineering Team based at their Surrey office.
You will work on major prestigious projects within the Region and across the UK, enabling you to advance your career, whilst giving you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development.
You will be provided with the opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
You will be accountable for the quality of all team outputs and deliverables, taking appropriate action to rectify quality issues and manage performance of team members.
A bit about the role
- Project programme development and management
- Budget Control and reporting.
- Adopt best and appropriate practice for the works in hand
- Client engagement / supply chain interface
- Resource management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Effective communication
- Working across organisational boundaries
- Seek to add value on all works
- Ensure quality control
- Assist in the bidding and securing of new works
- Staff development
What you need to succeed
- Chartered or actively working towards Chartered
- Demonstrable UK experience as Highway Engineer in local authority and/or private sector
- Wide range of skills and projects including highways, cycling and public realm
- Ability to determine appropriate solution with innovation and value engineering
- Knowledge of and engagement with the civil engineering industry
- NEC3 Experience
What’s On Offer
In return for this role you will receive a competitive salary, company benefits training/development opportunities and more.