Our Client is a structural and civil engineering practice with a reputation for pushing boundaries, harnessing innovation and sharing insights across our teams. Join them, and you will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its people and purpose, creating long lasting solutions to meet the needs of generations to come.
As a Senior Engineer, you will provide technical leadership and guidance to a team in the delivery of a range of projects, involving highways, civil, drainage and flood, alleviation schemes, ensuring accurate and efficient project delivery for internal and external clients.
The role will enable you to further develop your technical skills, applying your expertise to help us continue driving forward in both technical quality and service efficiency.
What you need to succeed
- Full working knowledge of Microdrainage, PDS (or similar) and Autocad.
- Relevant degree and ideally be professionally qualified, together with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Confidence to represent the Company at project meetings and public meetings, with a high commitment to thorough preparation and professional presentation.
- Able to build and maintain good client relationships and maintain client confidence and attract new and repeat business.
- Able to work well with in a small team environment.