Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
If so then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Senior /Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join the infrastructure team in their Chelmsford office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their increasing workload.
- Design and detailing of civil engineering schemes, feasibility studies, calculations, detailing, modelling, inspections, surveys and reports
- Management and delivery of projects within cost, time, profitability and quality requirements
- Obtaining third party approvals, liaising with clients, other professionals and the public
- Supervising and training employees with less experience, skills or qualifications
What you need to Succeed:
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- IEng or CEng status with a relevant Institution or be working towards
- Significant experience of designing civil and structural engineering schemes
- Excellent design skills and be able to competently undertake computer based analysis
- A high level of competency using software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and PDS
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations and Health and Safety
- Experience of using Microdrainage and obtaining approvals for section agreements, including S104, S38 and S278
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills to ensure achievement of various deadlines
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs