Looking for a new opportunity as a Senior / Principal Infrastructure Design Engineer? Do you specialise in civil infrastructure and support the expansion of your busy civil and infrastructure team?
You will be based in their Bristol office taking on challenging projects with a hard-working team and manage their increase in workload.
What you need to succeed…
- Development of infrastructure design packages and scheme evolution including concept design, optioneering, detail design, specification, and construction support.
- Preparing S104 and S106 agreements with service providers and local authorities.
- Interpretation and discharge of planning conditions relating to, drainage, highways, and infrastructure works.
- Interpreting records and site information, such as utility clash detection analysis.
- Client and stakeholder liaison, both internally and externally.
- Production of technical memos, design reports, design packages, and drawings / models.
- Survey management and construction supervision.
- A minimum 3-5 year’s post graduate proven experience, within the engineering sector working for a private sector design consultancy, construction contractor or public company.
- Project Management with an emphasis on time, cost, and scope management.
- Highways / drainage / infrastructure design, and familiarity with UK design standards and negotiation of S38 and S278 applications.
- Researching and applying UK engineering standards and guidance.
- Using design / drawing software, such as AutoCAD / Autodesk Civil 3D / Revit.
- Drainage network modelling within industrial, commercial, and residential environments, including coordinating with Civil 3D using packages such as Micro Drainage / Causeway Flow.
- Procuring and managing survey and construction contractors and overseeing activities on / off site.
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us.
We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.