Our client is a global award winning, multi-disciplinary design consultancy, who are looking to recruit at a senior level for an infrastructure and drainage engineer.
What you need to succeed:
- Passion to improve and progress with a fast growing company
- Drainage Strategies and Design – Surface and Foul Water
- Utilities Strategies – Spacial Planning (liaise with M&E)
- Earthworks Strategies
- Access Road and Junction design
- Pavement Design
- Signing and Lining
- Stakeholder Management – Client and Service Provider Approvals (EA, Thames Water, Local Authorities)
- Business Development & Fee Proposals
- Technical Review of Deliverables
- Technical Approvals – S38/278
- Coaching /Mentoring of Junior engineers
- Civil 3D
What’s on Offer:
- Working from home flexibility.
- A clear progression pathway within a growing design consultancy so with plenty of chances of career development and growth.