Our Client, a Large scaled consultancy, have opened a new office in London and are searching for a Senior or Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
This would be a great opportunity for someone looking for a personalised atmosphere, whilst still working on projects in the UK, Australia and the Middle East.
- Leading the technical delivery of Drainage and Highway design, managing a small and expanding team of engineers and technicians.
- Be involved with other project management aspects, such as budgets, fee proposals and resource requirements.
- Working on a range of schemes, both at home and internationally, some of which may include Major Highways, Urban Developments, and Private Sector schemes too.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience of handling projects from inception, through detailed design and to delivery
- Able to use Civils 3D and/or MicroDrainage
- Chartered or approaching Chartered status
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience designing highways for residential, industrial and other infrastructure schemes
- Experience designing haul roads, access roads and car parks