At Strata, we pride ourselves on our culture. Our office has a fun enthusiastic atmosphere, where we encourage and strive for success. We empower our people and provide them with the opportunity to pursue personal growth and career aspirations. We work hard and play hard. We celebrate success.
We are looking to appoint competitive, hardworking and positive individuals to be involved in a really exciting and fast-growing part of our business.
You must have excellent prior recruitment sales experience and will be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm and winning edges.
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment cycle, with day-to-day responsibilities including:
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships
- Identifying candidates within the industry via Networking, Linkedin, CRM, Totaljobs and CV-Library
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace
- Targeting passive candidates through investigative searching, headhunting and the use of Linkedin
- Mentoring Trainee recruiters and helping them develop within the company
- Set a fantastic example about what sales can be be achieved on a consistent basis
- Working with the in house marketer to promote yourself and the company
- You are a highly driven professional individual looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a company with an excellent reputation.
- You have a strong work ethic, a desire to meet and exceed targets, and quite fancy earning plenty of commission.
- You are confident, competitive, ambitious, and looking for a position that gives you the chance for self-development whilst being well rewarded for your hard work.
- You are committed to getting the job done right – first time, every time. But when you do make mistakes, you’re eager to learn and grow.
- You have excellent prior recruitment sales experience and will be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm and winning edges. (Technical Recruitment preferred but not required)
You can enjoy
- A highly competitive salary plus a very rewarding commission scheme.
- Starting your weekends at 4pm on a Friday
- Working on an already established hot desk which is extremely live and kicking with a high potential to earn commission from the start.
- Full training given to progress to full consultant.
- The best recruitment tools available.
- Regular meals out and the occasional after work tipple. We like to take trips to sporting events such as horse racing, cricket festivals and rugby games, to name a few.
- 50% of your gym membership to the Everlast Fitness Club paid for, It is handily directly opposite our office, and yes it does have a pool, sauna and steam room.
- 25 days holiday a year on top of bank holidays.
- Being based in the newly redeveloped and attractive Brewery complex in the heart of Regency Cheltenham. We are surrounded in fantastic restaurants, shops, indoor golf, cinemas, gyms, and bars. An ATM is available right by the office entrance.
- An interest free loan to purchase a bicycle for travelling to and from work.