Our client, an award winning leading engineering firm based in London, has an opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to join them as a Senior Structural Revit Technician. You will help to lead and mentor a young and dynamic team on exciting and challenging projects, both within the UK and globally where you will play an integral part in each scheme from concept to completion, including the production of 3D models. Their schemes are large, internationally recognised and high profile – allowing maximum exposure and international acclaim.
- The preparation of CAD drawings using Revit/AutoCAD and other design software,
- The preparation and updating of 3D Cad models,
- The preparation of engineering drawings and submissions,
- Assisting the wider team with BIM project workflow.
What you need to succeed
- Sound knowledge of concrete and steel building structures and other structural materials,
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience,
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCad software,
- Experience of Revit is highly desirable,
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to think methodically to design, plan & organise parts of the project.
Our client is a forward thinking firm who are looking for like-minded individuals to join them – people with the ability to work in a team environment, an interest in good architecture and who are keen to progress their career and move forward as the industry evolves.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, get your CV over to me and let’s get that interview arranged for you.