We are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our clients’ team in their Bristol office on a full-time permanent basis. This consultancy is highly dynamic with an impressive portfolio of projects.
The ideal candidate will need to be someone who will embrace working within a 75+ strong office and will enjoy being part of a small but highly skilled and professional team. You will be working on projects ranging from £2m in size to £25 million pounds offering great variety in the scope of work.
You will be working as part of a Design team and responsible for the provision of structural drawings, specifications, design, reports and attending external / internal meetings. Working with external partners on state-of-the-art design projects including new build and refurb in London and the South-East. There is an emphasis on building design projects, with work spanning across all major buildings types, with a particular focus on commercial and residential sectors.
What you need to succeed
- A degree in Civil of structural engineering from a top UK university,
- Minimum 5 years UK experience,
- Solid knowledge of engineering principals within building structures,
- Attention to detail whilst working under pressure,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.