We have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our client’s team in their St Albans office on a full-time permanent basis. They are a consultancy that is highly dynamic with an impressive portfolio of projects.
You will need to embrace working within a 20 strong office and will enjoy being part of a small but highly skilled and professional team. You will be working on projects ranging from £2m in size to £50 million pounds offering great variety in the scope of work.
You will be working as part of a Design team and responsible for the provision of structural drawings, specifications, design, reports and attending external / internal meetings.
Working with external partners on state of the art design projects including new build and refurb in London and the South-East.
There is an emphasis on building design projects, with work spanning across all major buildings types, with a particular focus on commercial and residential sectors.
Projects range from £2M to £50m in value.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:-
- A degree in Civil of structural engineering from a top UK university,
- Minimum 6 years UK experience,
- Solid knowledge of engineering principals within building structures,
- Attention to detail whilst working under pressure,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.