Our client, a well-known multi-disciplinary design consultancy is seeking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer to join their growing team of engineers.
They are a consultancy with a history of delivering complex projects through thoughtful design. They are a creative, dynamic design team with a hands on approach to their engineering that is reflected in their many awards.
They are passionate about their collaborative design and actively embrace new technologies and their use within engineering.
What you need to succeed
- Educated within a relevant field such as Structural or Civil Engineering from an accredited University in which the modules apply to the UK practises when it comes to regulations and building codes.
- A minimum of 5 years London based consultancy experience where you have had the chance to work on sectors such as residential, commercial, educations to name a few as well as refurbishment experience.
- Newly Chartered or the ability to achieved CENG status in the not too distant future.
- Proven track record when it comes to project management but also the technical ability in relation to calculations and design for various schemes in size and statue.
- Supportive when working with more Junior Engineers and Technicians.
Projects range from refurbishment and alterations to new build design across a magnitude of sectors in which no two projects will be the same.
Previous projects have been upwards of £150 Million in construction value which gives an idea of the scale of the consultancy.
On offer is a salary of up to £48,000, private health care plans, pension contributions, holiday allocations and the opportunity to join a supportive and conscious practice.
The consultancy are an incredibly close knit and you will form part of this team as opposed to being a number commonly seen in some practices.