- Multinational firm that are recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer in their Hertfordshire office.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business and form part of a friendly and talented regional Structures team.
- The team are widely acknowledged to be at the forefront of innovation in the European construction industry.
- Their engineers, designers and technicians are creative, lateral thinkers who passionately deliver a portfolio of exciting projects.
- Undertake detailed structural engineering design
- Prepare technical schedules
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
- Represent the company at meetings with the clients, other professionals and suppliers
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved
What you need to succeed
- Master Degree in Structural Engineering or similar
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit and other relevant engineering software
- Good English written and speaking skills
- Knowledge and understanding of structures
- Well practised in communication skills
- Confident and proactive approach to problem solving