Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for your next challenge?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy, and they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them to to deal with an influx of projects.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of running their own projects.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MIEI) or working towards Chartered status,
- A significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
- Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience working with all common construction materials,
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills,
- Excellent knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S,
- Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.