We have just taken on a new contract structural engineer position for a well-known client based in Cardiff.
They have live projects that need urgent attention. One of the projects you would be leading on is on site now. Ideally the right candidate will have experience of working on existing buildings and ideally refurbishments.
- You will be well versed in independently managing projects including attending meetings with contractors, architects, and clients.
- You will be required to work with the engineers and technicians. You will be joining a fast-growing organisation; this could be the perfect next step.
What you need to succeed
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.