- A prestigious consultancy in Central London on a flexible working arrangement.
What you need to succeed:
- Achieved or working towards Chartership, or Chartered (ICE or IStructE)
- Relevant Civil or Structural Engineering degree
- Able to show experience of working with British Standards
- Have exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills, with the capability to balance tasks and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver complex and technical information to engineers and non-engineers alike.
- Have an exceptional understanding of the CDM Regulations and designer’s responsibilities.
What’s on offer:
- Working from home 50% of the time
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 6 month salary reviews
- ICE Training Agreement
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31 days with the accrual of loyalty days) in addition to bank holidays
- Opportunity to be client facing and to run exciting and varied projects
- Opportunity to undertake business development and marketing activities
- Fantastic training and development culture
- Fast tracked career progression for the right dynamic candidates