Are you an experienced Structural Engineer seeking a position with an ambitious, exciting and growing consultancy? Are you seeking more ownership of your projects as a Senior Structural Engineer?
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary design consultancy. They have an excellent order book for the year with several projects coming to the fore of an already impressive portfolio, predominantly within the residential and commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will be a Structural Engineer with 4+ years post-grad experience. You should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members and be technically competent with the modelling and draughting of structures to current design standards, the candidate should also be able to work independently from design information provided by the design engineer.
Candidates will be versed in independently managing projects including attending meetings with contractors, architects and clients. Any successful candidate will be required to work with other engineers and technicians.
• Four years’ experience in a UK Structural Engineering design consultancy.
• Software experience with Tekla, TEDDS, Revit, SCIA or MasterSeries.
• Ability to deliver projects through to completion.
• Working within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
• Experience working with steel or concrete structures essential.
• Experience with masonry or timber frames desirable.
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ideally, you will be confident in front of clients and able to lead with both existing clients and new.
• Experience in either commercial, educational, residential and industrial sectors.
• Degree and masters in Civil Engineering, or equivalent.
• Ideally chartered with – or working towards – IStructE.
In return, you will be joining an exciting practice that is experiencing impressive yet sustainable growth, a practice that will support you as you pursue IStructE chartership, with an additional bonus incentive of up to 10% per annum.