Our client, a well-established civil and structural engineering consultancy, requires a Senior Structural Technician to coordinate jobs and prepare drawings in AutoCAD & models in Revit.
Part of a project team, you’ll be working on residential, commercial and industrial schemes that vary in size and complexity, keeping things interesting!
With little staff turnover, this engineering consultant offers a relaxed, friendly and professional work environment.
- Coordinate structural detailing from concept through to final construction
- Use AutoCAD to carry out all aspects of detailing to relevant codes
- Attend meetings un/supervised with clients, architect and design engineers
- Answer technical queries from Main Contractor
- Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
- Visit construction site to check reinforcements
- Assist structural engineers and project managers as necessary
What you need to succeed
- All round technical drawing expertise within a consultancy environment
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience of 3D structural modelling using Revit