Our client is an established multi-disciplinary design consultancy based in Gloucester. They have a rapidly expanding workload and require a Structural Technician to help them deliver their increasing portfolio.
The client predominantly deliver commercial, residential, education and health projects and are led by established directors. They are ambitious and keen to bring in individuals who take pride in their work and are keen to continue their career development.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members. They should be technically competent with the modelling and draughting of structures to current design standards, the candidate should also be able to work independently from design information provided by the design engineer.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Software experience in Revit is essential
- Software experience in AutoCAD is essential