Our Client is an exciting, dynamic and innovative Client-focused Civil & Structural Design Consultancy. They work on a mix of residential, commercial and industrial projects and are seeking to appoint a Structural Technician to join their expanding business.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate an ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members and be technically competent with the modelling and draughting of structures to current design standards, the candidate should also be able to work independently from design information provided by the design engineer. This is a great time to join a forward-thinking company.
• Delivering projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
• Sound technical skills and willingness to learn.
• Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Software experience in Revit is desirable.
• Software experience in AutoCAD is desirable.