Would you like to be part of a dynamic practice with a great reputation?
If you have a keen interest in building structures and are seeking to join forces with a well-established consultancy – look no further than this fantastic new opportunity to develop your career as a Structural Engineer.
This small independent practice enjoys an enviable reputation, along with a growing project workload. Known for delivering high quality projects across a range of sectors this is an excellent opportunity for a capable and motivated Structural Engineer to join their vibrant design office.
Due to a series of key project wins and as part of their continued growth, a unique opportunity has been created for an ambitious structural engineer with at least two years’ experience to play a significant role in delivering projects as well as driving the team forward as the practice continues to grow.
What you can expect to receive as the new Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Support towards chartership
- Genuine career progression
- Varied workload including residential, education, retail and healthcare up to £40m in value
You will be given every opportunity to develop as well as being encouraged to work towards chartership, if this is one of your ambitions. The current Structural Engineers are all technically sound, with a “hands-on” approach to design.
What you’ll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
- Competent in Structural design in all traditional materials such as steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum two years’ experience within a UK consultancy