A leading consultancy based in Bristol is looking to recruit an experienced Structural Design Engineer to work for them on a permanent basis.
Someone with experience working for a mainstream design consultancy is highly desirable.
You will work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers undertaking a wide range of development work as well as liaising with other offices.
- Monitor and check the work of any in house Graduate Engineers and Technicians to ensure that designs are complete and compliant prior to submission.
- End to end project management of selected design projects.
- Develop and agree briefs with the design team and design suppliers, to cover scope, budget, and programme, and to obtain agreement from Asset head for the same.
- Structural Engineering design in the timber, steel, reinforced concrete, and masonry construction to Euro Code standard
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable UK experience in a ‘building structures’ Design Engineer role.
- Fully computer literate in the use of CAD for preparing drawings and structural analysis
- You will work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers undertaking a wide range of development work as well as liaising with other offices.