Our client, a successful, well-established Civil and Structural design practice, are actively seeking an experienced Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years relevant design experience, to join a vibrant design practice in London.
The successful applicant will be expected to form a key part of the structural engineering team but also have the confidence and ability to work autonomously. You will be offered full support to become chartered.
Current workload is made up of a number of demanding projects up to £35 million, across a broad range of sectors, predominantly residential and commercial, and they will give you the opportunity to utilise and develop your skills and work closely with other professionals and clients from inception to completion stage.
In order to be considered for this Structural Design role you will have:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 4-5 years (or more) experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience of design in all major materials and possess excellent communication skills
- Experience using CAD/Tekla/ Revit and TEDDS would be beneficial (most projects are now delivered through levels of BIM)
- Determination to succeed and progress.
- This is very much a position suited for someone looking to advance to the next step on their career ladder
Salary and benefits are both competitive and negotiable for the right candidate, together with genuine opportunities for progression within the company.