Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer seeking a position with an exciting and growing consultancy based in Cardiff?
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary design consultancy seeking to appoint a Structural Engineer to join their expanding business.
You can expect to work on a mix of commercial, educational, residential and industrial projects.
You will ideally have at least four years’ post-grad experience. You should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members, and be technically competent with the modelling and draughting of structures to current design standards. You should also be able to work independently from design information provided by the design engineer.
You will be versed in independently managing projects including attending meetings with contractors, architects and clients. You will be joining an established and successful consultancy with a buoyant order book.
• Four years’ experience as Structural Engineer in a UK design consultancy.
• Software experience with Tekla, TEDDS, Revit, SCIA or MasterSeries.
• Ability to deliver projects through to completion.
• Working within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
• Experience working with steel or concrete structures essential.
• Experience with masonry or timber frames desirable.
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ideally, you will be confident in front of clients and able to lead with both existing clients and new.
• Software experience with Tekla and/or TEDDS is essential.
• Experience in either commercial, educational, residential and industrial sectors.
• Degree and masters in Civil Engineering, or equivalent.
• Ideally chartered with – or working towards – IStructE.