Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer seeking a position with an ambitious and innovative multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Exeter?
The company operates from multiple offices, with Exeter a key focal point for them as the business grows. They work on a mix of residential, commercial, education and industrial projects.
You will be well versed in independently managing projects including attending meetings with contractors, architects and clients. Any successful candidate will be required to work with the engineers and technicians. You will be joining a fast-growing organisation, this could be the perfect next step.
• Four years’ experience in a UK Structural Engineering design consultancy.
• Experience in either commercial, education, residential or industrial sectors.
• Software experience with Tekla, TEDDS, Revit, SCIA or MasterSeries.
• Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
• Experience working with steel or concrete structures essential.
• Experience with masonry or timber frames desirable.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Ideally, you will be confident in front of clients and able to lead with both existing clients and new.
• Degree and masters in Civil Engineering, or equivalent.
• Ideally chartered with – or working towards – IStructE.