A new opportunity has arisen with our client who are currently looking for a home-based Structural Engineer / Surveyor who has several years’ experience in building defects diagnostics, to join their busy Bromsgrove office.
Our clients are a forward thinking, specialist building consultancy providing inspections of residential properties, commercial buildings, and assets across the UK.
At the heart of their business is a strong culture of professional integrity, quality, safety, and client collaboration.
- Inspection of all types of buildings and structures and the preparation of digital reports, live on site
- Preparation of specifications for remedial works
- Providing technical support for Buildings Insurance claims, including subsidence, fire, and storm damage
- Reporting to the Managing Director and providing progress reports
- Developing new ideas to help shape the future of the business
What you need to succeed
- MIStructE (desired but not essential)
- Several years post graduate experience in the inspection and reporting on structural defects (essential)
- Historic Buildings experience (desired)
- Excellent knowledge of traditional and non-traditional construction (essential)
- Expert Witness experience (desired)
- Proficient in IT systems (essential)
- Buildings Insurance claims experience (desired)
- Ability to work from home.