A well-known Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based just outside of Oxford are currently looking for Structural Engineer with 2 years experience behind them to join the team to work on a number of projects in the residential, educational and public sectors.
The right Structural Engineer will be expected to undertake structural design calculations in a variety of media including steel, concrete, timber, and masonry in accordance with British Standards / Euro Codes to successfully deliver projects for Clients.
Projects will be allocated by Senior Engineers and design works can in some instances include provision of working drawings, whilst in others you would liaise with a draftsman who will produce the drawings and for your review.
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Structural Engineering or an engineering-related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role (up to 5 years’ ideally, although it should be noted that varying levels of relevant experience will be considered)
- Experience working in a design capacity within a consultancy
- Experience using AutoCAD and be familiar with relevant design software include Revit and Tekla
What’s on offer
- Between £30,000 and £45,000 annual salary
- Holidays – 25 days (3 to be taken over Christmas period) plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Benefits package included including employer-contributory pension