Our client is an established multi-disciplinary design consultancy based in Cardiff, looking for an ambitious Structural Technician to join their team. They predominantly work on a mix of commercial, educational, residential and industrial projects and are seeking to appoint a Structural Technician to their expanding business.
They are looking for a Structural Technician who is competent with CAD, with ambition to develop their skills with Revit. Whilst experience of Revit is desirable, the company are looking to provide full training for competent CAD technicians as they continue to upskill their employees.
This is an ambitious and respected consultancy in South Wales, who are keen to bring in individuals who take pride in their work and are looking for career development.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects, communicate effectively with design team members, and be technically competent with the modelling and draughting of structures to current design standards. The candidate should also be able to work independently from design information provided by the design engineer. This is a great time to join a forward-thinking company.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience within Structural Engineering design
- Adept at using AutoCAD for structural drawings
- Previous experience of concrete frame design preferential
- Experience within education, commercial, residential and/or health
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team