Do you want to work with a team of seasoned experts at an exciting multinational design consultancy? My client is looking for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join their fast-growing team on a permanent basis and play a vital role in the projects going forward. If you’re looking to expand your knowledge and cement yourself on some fantastic projects, this could be for you.
- Create, modify and review 3D models using computer aided design (CAD) applications including but not limited to: Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and 3D Studio Max.
- Produce models, layouts, detailed drawings, and schedules and when required produce visualisations from 3D models for use in technical reports, presentations and marketing material.
What you need to succeed:
- 3 years Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- A vast knowledge of Building Engineering/Services design.
- To be familiar with 3rd party BIM application platforms including but not limited to Rebar, Rhino/Grasshopper, Tekla, Etabs, SketchUp, Google Earth and Solibri as well as Microsoft Office.
What’s on offer:
- Variety of high-profile projects
- Fun, exciting ‘work culture’
- Annual bonus
- Generous Annual Leave allocation
- Company wide mental health days
- Health insurance
- Pension contribution above the normal amount
- Birthday OFF WORK!!
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave